Prior to join the firm, Sukanya worked in a big local audit firm in Thailand as a senior audit manager for almost twenty years. She specialized in both assurance services and non-assurance services such as External / Internal audit, Accounting System Design, Taxation Consultant, Special Audit etc. Sukanya has been a member of Federation of Accounting Professional and C.P.A. since 1987. She has a wide range of experiences in the following areas:
• External Audit : Serving service with professional well versed in audit
regulations and standards prevailing in Thailand, providing clients with
assurance that their financial statements fairly present the financial
position and results of the company's operations and comply with the relevant
rules and regulations in Thailand and to meet their statutory requirements in
Thailand and their stakeholders.
• Special Audit : Determining whether the auditee is following specific
procedures, rules, or regulations set by clients or some higher authority
including determining whether accounting personnel are following the
procedures prescribed by the company controller, examining contractual
agreements with bankers and other lenders to be sure the company is
complying with legal requirements such as cash monitoring etc.
• Internal Audit : Reviewing of any part of an organization's operating
procedures and methods for the purpose of evaluating efficiency and
effectiveness to provide value to the organization through improved
operational effectiveness in addition to traditional responsibilities such as
reviewing the reliability and integrity of information, compliance with policies
and regulations, and the safeguarding of assets.
• Accounting System Design: To design and install accounting systems to meet
the needs of various types of business and procedure of system building
including investigation, construction, installation, review and report to
management on the installation. Analyzing system and design techniques;
hardware and software considerations; Analyzing and design of accounting
applications for various functional areas; control of computerized systems;
problems and procedures in design and installation of accounting systems.
• Taxation Consultant: advising on tax laws in Thailand in view of the
increasingly complex nature of tax developmentsand implementation to
ensure that the full consequences and tax savings opportunities of the tax
advice from a local, regional and international perspective are considered.
• Seminar & Training: Training client's staff to handle basic to advanced
accounting functions in the area of providing monthly financial statement, and
ledger preparing monthly tax return (VAT, withholding tax) , file semi annual
and annual corporate tax return. Monthly closing in accurate & timely manner
and help using these statements to better manage business and increase
profitability and supervising client' s staff to handle the company's complex tax
matters. Responsible for being a lecturer in doing Cash Flow Statement,
Consolidated Financial Statement and Thai Accounting Standard to her clients
for more than fifteen years.
• Business Consultant: Implementing the strategy with effective business
operations unleashes an organization's potential to deliver sustainable
improvement in terms of increased revenues, decreased costs, improved
efficiency, greater control, and organizational/process agility.
• Business Degree
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), Ramkhamhaeng
- Master of Business Administration, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok
• Science Degree
- Bachelor of Science, Mahidol University, Thailand
- Master of Science, Mahidol University, Thailand
- Certificate of Auditing, Thammasat University, Thailand
- Internal Auditing Program, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok Thailand (the
program was endorsed by The Institute Internal Auditor)
• Federation of Accounting Professions
• Certified Public Accountant (Thailand) CPA 4527
• Tax Auditor (Thailand) TA000837
• Certified Public Tax Accountant (CPTA)
Thai and English