Prior to joining the Firm, he worked in Legal and Tax Department of a
financial institution in Thailand, specializing in litigation and
commercial law. He also was a legal advisor of a number of trading
and manufacturing companies. Sanoh was invited in several
seminars and panel discussion in litigation, negotiation and
arbitration. He has extensive experience in the following areas:
• Litigation. Responsible for the advice on pre-litigation and litigation.
He has experience to handle the more sophisticated matters arising
in Thailand, including commercial disputes, property matters,
bankruptcy, labor and employment and taxation.
• Corporate Contract. His experience in relation to business purchase
transactions e.g. drafting business purchase agreement, debt
restructuring agreement etc. Involved in various corporate
restructure plans. Banking & finance. Preparing and revising
contracts related to banking and finance laws. Review a non-
performing loan portfolio for a further legal action.
• General Commercial Advice. Drafting numerous types of
commercial contracts. Giving legal advice on banking & finance law.
Legal review/due diligence in several types of companies such as
trading company, manufacturing company, for the purpose of merger
• Bachelor of Laws, Ramkhumhang University, Bangkok Thailand;
• Member Thai Bar Association since 1988
• Fully qualified lawyer in Thailand