|• General and Commercial Advice To assist the client in drafting numerous
types of commercial contracts. Conducting legal research on general legal
issues. Giving legal advice on banking & finance law, corporate securities
issues such as taking over, Employee Stock Option Program, BOI, IEAT
matters and etc. to conduct a legal/ tax due diligence work for many types
of company such as finance and securities companies, trading company,
manufacturing company, and etc.
• Alien Business Control To advise on the structure of investment and to
obtain of necessary permits for foreign companies/ expatriates to operate its
business in Thailand in compliance with the Alien Business Law.
• Corporate Law We provide a full range of corporate registration and
maintenance to dissolution of companies and partnerships. They may also
involve corporate restructuring such as recapitalization, converting private
companies into public companies, merger and acquisitions.
• Promotion of Investment We advise foreign investors in connection
with the obtaining of rights and privileges under the Investment Promotion
Act and Industrial Estate Authorities of Thailand Act.
• Mergers, Take Over and Acquisitions The firm has extensive experience
in mergers, take over and acquisitions of both private and public listed
companies, mostly on the acquirers' side. The work involved the performance
of due diligence investigations, handling tender offers and other formalities
with the Securities Exchange Commission and the Securities Exchange of
Thailand, as well as preparing the necessary documentation to effect the
change in ownership and the taking of necessary corporate actions, etc.
• Expatriate Services In this area, we involve in advice regarding
immigration, permanent residency and work permits for expatriates and their
families through various governmental bodies extending professional
assistance to comply with all regulations, advising on personal income tax
planning, attending to personal income tax filing, acquisition of tax identity
card, custom clearance card, Thai and international driving licenses etc.
• Labor & Employment Work in this field involves advising and assisting
clients in labor matters involving compliance with labor protection and labor
relations law, preparation of work rules, advice on general employment
issues, help clients implement appropriate employment agreements, service
contracts and litigating cases in the Labor Court, etc.
• Intellectual Property We can advise and assist regarding all aspects
of Thai Intellectual Property Law. Work in this field includes registration of
trademarks and patents, protecting copyrights.
• Litigation Our team of litigators is regularly engaged to handle the more
sophisticated matters arising in Thailand. These include commercial disputes,
property matters, bankruptcy, labor and employment and taxation.
• Company Secretarial Services The firm assists as corporate secretary
in drafting and filing documents (notices, minutes, shareholder lists etc.)
• Contract Review The firm provides legal advice and comment on a wide
variety of agreements such as joint venture, franchise, licensing, employment,
construction, service, loan and assignment agreement etc. We also assist
clients in drafting all of the above mentioned agreements.